CAP Solutions Culinaires develops tailor-made recipe of ethnic sauces. Theses sauces are ready-to-use for a successful and unique flavor to your dish: wok, poke bowl, marinated meat and fish. The texture is adaptable to your needs, raw materials are carefully selected for great quality taste.
Our suggestions of ethnic sauces :
- Asiatic sauce, ginger, soy, rice vinegar, flavors reminiscent of the taste of Asia
- American sauce, tasty mix of tomatoes in different textures, shellfish, onions and white wine
- Mediterranean sauce, garlic, olive oil, oregano blend with the delicate flesh of tomatoes or the silky cream of cottage cheese
- Hawaiian sauce, the sweetness of tangy pineapple for a surprisingly sweet and salty combination
- Pad Thaï sauce, the dominant spice, softened by a touch of white sugar and soy
- Teriyaki sauce, mainly composed of a mixture of soy sauce, sugar and very sweet sake
- Soja sesame sauce, a delicious and richly flavored exotic sauce combining soy and sesame
- Poutine sauce, chicken or beef broth, shallots and cumin will season your fries for a unique taste
- Sweet and sour sauce, the famous sauce combining acidity and sweetness
- Mexican sauce, a spicy and sweet-salty sauce that will spice up your dishes and marinades
Benefits are large: constant colour, texture and taste, better cost control and improved bacteriological safety.
Our products are chilled and the shelflife is from 100 to 180 days and 3 to 5 days after opening at 0 +4°C according to recipe.
Sauces can also be developped in frozen at -18°C during 18 months.
Packaging is available in squeeze, flat sachet, doypack or bag from 5 to 10kg.
An infinite panel of ethnic sauces with exotic flavors and personalized according to your needs, created by our experts who will sublimate your dishes and culinary preparations.
REQUEST CONTACT BY OUR SALES TEAM